• Spring Start Up - to check and replace any necessary system need to ensure you are conserving
• •water and everything is running properly.
• Winterization - to shut down the system properly, blow out all lines and sprinkler heads thoroughly
• •and winterize backflow preventer.
• Drip Irrigation Installation - to conserve water and allow proper watering for plants and flowers in
• •areas where traditional sprinklers cannot be used.
• Add Ons - add on to existing systems and ensure both run effectively..
• Rust Preventer Systems - built directly into sprinkler system to reduce iron in water to eliminate water
• •stains on house, concrete and other outdoor items.
• Fertilization Systems - built directly into sprinkler system to fertilize lawn in the most efficient way
• •possible by having full control of slow release etc and allows your lawn to have deeper roots healthy
• •lawn, also saves money in the long run and there is essentially no labor needed to do the work.
• Water Features - sprinkler system can be set up to automatically fill landscaping ponds, fountains etc
• •so there is no manual labor or time needed.
• Installation of quality choice brands as we install and service all brands. Complete design installation with
• •maximum warranty offered. Systems include wireless rain/freeze sensors and premium installation for maximum
• •efficiency of water consumption. Just ask how our installation is different from the rest and we will explain why we
• •install the best sysem out there.
FENSTRA LAWN, LANDSCAPE & IRRIGATION
Serving Minnesota's Twin Cities and Surrounding Areas
Lawn Care Maintenance, Irrigation Installation and Maintenance, Landscaping, Curbing, Retaining Walls,
Paver Patios, Bobcat Work, Small Excavation, Snow Removal and More